If you are looking for a property for sale or wish to rent one, we can propose those that best suit your needs.
Please fill out the form below, indicating the characteristics of what you are searching and your contact adetails.
Bold fields are required.
in accordance to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196 dated the 30th of June 2003, regarding personal data protection (executive of Law n. 127/2001)
after what established by the legislator to protect the Privacy, our Estate Agency intends to inform you on both, the use of your personal data and your rights. Therefore we would like you to know that:
1. the data you will provide us with will be processed following the principles of lawfulness, fairness and pertinency and not surplus with the only aim of carrying out our job consisting in mediation to buy/sell/lease the property of your interest; in any case the data will be kept for a period not longer than the one necessary to achieve what reported above;
2. we want to make sure you understand that we will not be able to start our mediation, unless you provide us with your data. Your personal data will be either directly collected by you or others. Moreover, you or others might possibly be asked to communicate some of the data (as per what established by money laundry law);
3. owner of the data processing is Anna Rivieccio, Località Montauto Aiano 30/a - 53037 SAN GIMIGNANO (SI);
4. your data will be processed, by electronic means, to the only purpose of providing you with the service required, and they will be entered into a database belonging to our company. The processing, as established by art. 4, comma 1, lett.a, from the Lgs.D. N. 196/2003, involves collection, recording, storing, elaboration, amending, selection, comparison, communication, deletion etc. Your data will be passed to our agents so that they can verify at the Conservatoria dei Registri Immobiliari, at the Land office and other Institutions the information given;
5. moreover, in accordance with what reported above, we will communicate your data only to our agents and external partners;
6. after art. 7 of the Lgs.D., you have the right to ask personally or through a delegate, at any time, which data regarding your person we have stored at our company; you also have the right to ask for their update, integration, correction, deletion, block and to stop us from processing those. More precisely, the deletion and the block concern processed data against the law. In case you want to use the right to integrate the data, you should demonstrate that there is a specific need. You can deny the authorization to use your data for advertising, sales and marketing research; in any other case you have to justify your negation;
7. the data will be also processed in compliance with what established by the Lgs.D. 141 and 143 dated the 3rd of february 2006 for what concerns the money laundering.