"Information on the processing of personal data" Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679
The undersigned Anna Rivieccio, born in Torre del Greco (Na) on 19/03/1969, domiciled for the purpose of this at the real estate brokerage company Tuscany Inside Real Estate by Anna Rivieccio, with headquarters in San Gimignano (Si), Location Montauto Aiano 30a, tel. 0039 335 8298214, e-mail address: email@example.com, pec address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter "Agenzia"), by the same represented and in the capacity of "Data Controller" (hereinafter "Owner ") Of your personal data (hereinafter, cumulatively, also" Data "), of which you are the" Concerned ", in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter" Regulation "), and of which the Agency has come into possession with the assignment of the task of mediation, provides the following information so that you can give a specific, unequivocal, informed, free and informed consent to the processing of data that may also be done by computer and / or telematic tools.
1) Source of the Data. The data necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship between the Parties, as well as the data otherwise acquired as part of this activity, they are collected by the Agency directly from the interested party and / or through third parties, as well as obtained by consulting some public and private external databases.
2) Availability of the Information. The Agency provides the possibility to consult this information: a) whenever collects the personal data of the Customers; b) every time an express request is made to the Holder; c) through the web consultation by accessing the home page of the site www.tuscanyinside.it.
3) Purposes of data processing. The Agency for its own institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to the activity, deals with i Your data for the following purposes: a) purposes related to obligations under laws, regulations and legislation Community legislation as well as by provisions issued by Authorities legitimated by the law o by supervisory and / or control bodies; b) contractual purposes, connected and instrumental to the establishment and management of the relationships with customers, such as the acquisition of preliminary information to the possible conclusion of a contract; c) recognition of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services performed directly by the Agency or through the work of specialized companies through personal or telephone interviews, interactive questionnaires, market surveys; d) promotion of products and services of the Agency carried out through the sending of advertising material, telephone contracts and any other form of communication electronic (sending e-mails, text messages, mms, publication on social networks); e) communication and / or transfer of data to third parties for the promotion and / or sale of products and services, using traditional and / or automated methods. With reference to the purposes referred to in points c), d) and e), we inform you that, at any time, you will be free to revoke the consent expressed in the manner specified in this statement.
4) Nature of the provision of data. You have the right to know that the provision of data may be mandatory or optional, as well as having consequences in the event of a refusal. In this regard, I specify that: a) the conferment of your consent for the purposes referred to in points a) and b) of point 3 is mandatory in so far as provided by law or to follow up obligations of contractual type (as indicated in article 6, paragraph 1, letter b and c) of the Regulations). The refusal of your consent for the purposes indicated in letter b) of point 3) does not therefore, it will allow the Agency to carry out the task conferred by you or to reach it at the conclusion of the contract of which you are a part; b) the refusal to process the Data for the purposes referred to in letters c), d) and e) of point 3 is, on the other hand, optional, will not entail any detrimental consequence and may be revoked by you at any time, limited to the related purposes sending advertising material, surveying the quality of satisfaction services, carrying out market research or commercial communication, through telephone contacts or any other form of electronic communication (sending e-mails, text messages, mms, whatsapp, publication on websites, social networks, etc.), performed directly by the Agency or through the work of specialized companies through personal or telephone interviews, interactive questionnaires.
5) Specific data. Article. 9 of the Regulations defines particular data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or union membership, as well as genetic and biometric data, data related to health or sexual life or to the sexual orientation of the person. It is possible that the Agency will be in possession of particular data in relation to the specific operations requested by the interested party. In this case, the interested party has the right to express a specific consent to the processing of their sensitive data and the Agency may use them exclusively to the extent necessary to perform the services and operations required.
6) Data Retention. The Data will be kept for the time necessary to manage the contractual relationship comply with legal obligations, with particular reference also to the regulations in anti-money laundering matters. The Data are always treated in full compliance with the principle of proportionality of the treatment (article 5, paragraph 1, letter c) of the Regulations), based on the which all personal data and the various modalities of their treatment must be relevant and not excessive in relation to the objectives pursued, so as to guarantee them adequate security and confidentiality, also to prevent access or use not authorized personal data and equipment used for processing, as well as a lawful and correct treatment.
7) Data retention times. By virtue of the provisions of art. 13, paragraph 2, lett. a) of the Regulations, below indications are given on the retention times of the Data according to the different purpose of the treatment: • with reference to letters a) and b) of point 3, the Data are kept for the period necessary to manage the contract and fulfill legal obligations; • with reference to letters c), d) and e) of point 3, storage times are set in 10 years.
8) Methods of data processing. In relation to the purposes indicated in point 3, Personal Data may be processed also by a "Manager", ie the natural person or the company, also external to the Agency, which may be entrusted with specific and defined tasks of management and control of data processing, and by one or more "Distributors", who will provide the processing or use of the data on the basis of the instructions received from Owner or by the Responsible (subjects that, if not expressly indicated in the this informative note, are to be considered not yet designated, and not necessarily to be designated if the treatment is occasional, and the data will be provided in case of their designation). Always in relation to the purposes indicated above, the Data may be processed through manual, computerized and / or otherwise automated tools according to the logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing and, in any case, in order to guarantee them security and confidentiality even in the case of treatment by means of distance communication.
9) Transfer of data abroad. Data may be transferred to European Union countries and to third countries (ie non-members of the European Union) exclusively within the scope of the purposes set out in in letters a) and b) of point 3. In this case, the intention to transfer personal data must first be communicated and authorized by you only if a level of data protection adequate to the European one is guaranteed.
10) Communication of Data. The Data, due to the relationship established and in order to facilitate and allow the conclusion of the deal, may be communicated to: i) external collaborators; ii) others business agents in mediation (including companies) identified by the Owner in order to to collaborate for the accomplishment of the assignment entrusted by the interested party; iii) banks and others subjects operating in the banking sector; iv) counterparties and their potential technicians e consultants; v) notaries for the purpose of preparing notarial deeds and / or related activities pertaining to the assignment conferred to the Holder; vi) companies and / or professionals who perform services for the completion of technical / land / building / urban planning practices; vii) insurance for the stipulation of policies pertaining to the assignment conferred to the Holder; viii) websites for the purpose of real estate advertising; ix) boards of arbitrators and, in general, all those public and private subjects to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 3); x) Supervisory / Control bodies and others Authorities, for purposes related to the obligations established by law (anti-usury law, anti-money laundering legislation) and / or regulations, as well as provisions issued by the same Authorities. All subjects, belonging to the categories to which the Data may be communicated, will use the Data as "owners" in accordance with the law or specific consent, in full autonomy, being unrelated to the original processing carried out at the Agency, or "external managers". To know at any time the subjects, to which your data will be communicated, it is sufficient that you request the updated list by writing to the Data Controller at the headquarters of the Agency. Finally, your data will be known by all employees and collaborators of the Agency, designated managers and / or processors, in relation to the performance of the tasks and tasks assigned to each. Data processed by the Agency will not be disseminated.
11) Rights of the interested party. Within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 15 - 23 of the Regulations, the Agency Le guarantees and recognizes the exercise of the following rights: • the right to access personal data in their paper archives and / or electronic; • the right to request correction, updating and cancellation, if incomplete or erroneous, and to oppose their processing for legitimate and specific reasons; • the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data without unjustified delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a declaration integrative; • the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay if there is one of the reasons set out in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the Regulations; • the right to obtain treatment limitation when one of the hypotheses occurs pursuant to art. 18, paragraph 1 of the Rules; • the right to portability of data within the limits and in the ways provided for by art. 20 of the Regulation. You also have at any time the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data your data without prejudice in any way to the lawfulness of consent-based processing lent before the revocation, as well as to oppose the processing for at any time marketing purposes (right of opposition). You have the right to receive information relating to the action taken concerning one the aforementioned requests or the effects arising from the exercise of one of the aforementioned rights, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month after receipt of the request, extendable, if necessary, by two months; he also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to bring a judicial appeal. Without prejudice to the case in which the processing of data violates the general principles laid down by the Regulation, the exercise of these rights must be relevant and motivated and can not imply the revocation of the consent given or the request for cancellation of the data by you provided for the conclusion and execution of the contract referred to in point 3) letters a) and b), insofar as and as long as the data are necessary for this purpose. The rights in question can be exercised, also through a designated person, by request to the Data Controller or Data Processor. In exercising your rights, you may grant, in writing, a proxy or power of attorney to individuals physical, institutions, associations or bodies; may also be assisted by a person of confidence. The Agency, to ensure the effective exercise of your rights, will adopt the measures suitable to facilitate access to data, simplify the procedures and reduce the time required to respond to your request. Finally, it should be noted that you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority or with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data through the following means: a) registered A / R addressed to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 Rome; b) e-mail to the address: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org; c) fax to the number: 06 / 69677.3785. All relevant information on complaints proposed by the Interested party is available on the website of the Guarantor at www.garanteprivacy.it
12) Responsible and in charge of data processing. Data Processor, pursuant to art. 24 of the Rules is Anna Rivieccio
The person in charge of the processing is Anna Rivieccio
The Data Controller is Anna Rivieccio
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA EU REGULATION No. 2016/679
The undersigned (hereinafter the "Concerned") declares to have received, read and understood the information regarding the processing of personal data as governed by EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and aware, in particular, that the processing could concern the "particular" data referred to in art. 9 of the aforementioned Regulation ie those "personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, as well as processing genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person , data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person "and therefore PRESTA free, aware, informed and specific consent to the processing, even with computer and / or telematic tools, of personal data for the following purposes:
1. processing of the data strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations assumed and / or deriving from the assignment / contract or legal obligations, as per letters a) and b) of point 3 of the information (the lack of consent will not allow to the owner to follow up the execution of the contract) □ I give my consent □ I deny consent
2. communication of the data of the interested party to natural and / or legal persons operating in the context of connected activities and in any case concerning the performance of the contract and / or the assignment entrusted to the Data Controller such as:
a) other business agents in mediation (including companies) identified by the Data Controller in order to collaborate in order to carry out the assignment entrusted by the interested party: □ I give my consent □ I deny consent
b) banks and / or credit and financial institutions and / or other agents operating in the credit field: □ I give my consent □ I deny consent
c) companies and / or professionals who perform services for the performance of technical / cadastral / building / town planning practices: □ I give my consent □ I deny consent
d) notaries for the purpose of preparing notarial deeds and / or related activities pertaining to the assignment conferred to the Holder: □ I give my consent □ I deny consent
e) insurance for the conclusion of policies relating to the assignment conferred to the Holder: □ I give my consent □ I deny consent
f) companies and / or professionals operating in the field of advertisements and advertising (both via web and social networks, and by means of paper publications) in order to publicize the property object of the assignment conferred to the Holder, authorizing for this purpose also the disclosure and publication of photographs relating to the building object of the assignment: □ I give my consent □ I deny consent
g) transmission and publication of personal data and photographs on social networks and websites in order to publicize the property to be commissioned: □ I give my consent □ I deny consent h) communicate to other natural and / or legal persons and / or public bodies the data provided to fulfill the mandate given to the Data Controller and / or in fulfillment of the contract between the Data Subject and the Data Controller: □ I give my consent □ I deny consent
3. processing of data for marketing, commercial and promotional purposes carried out either through automated means (such as e-mail or telephone calls without operator) or traditional (such as paper mail), also allowing to receive promotions from services and / or products offered by the owner: □ I give my consent □ I deny consent
4. transmission of data of the interested party to third parties for marketing, commercial and promotional purposes carried out by the latter subjects either through automated means (such as e-mails or phone calls without operator) or traditional (such as paper mail), also authorizing to receive by said third parties promotions of services and / or products offered by the latter: □ I give my consent □ I deny consent